Sell Books Online Now!

The Secret to Finding Time to Write a Book

You want to write a book. But let's face it, with all of the demands of life, your dream of being a published author is often pushed to the bottom of the "To Do" list.

But there is a secret to writing a book and finishing it…schedule to write during your best time!

After all, everyone works differently, and it takes time to write a book. And the trick is finding what works best for you. If you are able to work in the morning, try getting up a little earlier than usual to write.

If you’re a night owl, find time to write later in the day. Something that works for me is to work ahead as much as possible, so I don’t have chores hanging over my head to distract me.

Once you find your ideal writing time and get into a regular schedule, you'll have your book written in no time!

In the meantime, do you have questions about selling your books online? Please let me know here or at www.jexbo.com. I'd love to hear from you!