Sell Books Online Now!

Self-Published Author Series – Interview with Paul Hughes

For today’s self-published author interview, we talk to Paul Hughes, author of the Spanish book, "Y Ahora..? Una dosis para tu alivio,” available on jexbo at http://www.jexbo.com/items/164.

Here are Paul’s responses:

Tell us about your self-published book.

My book is about the cycles in life. Life in itself is a cycle, and within that cycle, we have continuously new things happening, one after another, ones within others. Each cycle has twenty-two stages that inexorably are fulfilled.

Through the narration of a personal experience with alcohol, I am demonstrating how these stages are fulfilled to be able to prepare, anticipate and get benefit to the different situations and to live a life with joy, abundance, peace, love and tranquility.

Why did you decide to self-publish?

I decide to self publish because I wanted to personally take care of my book.

What was your biggest challenge to overcome in self-publishing your book?

My biggest challenge is the distribution and sales.

What has been the best part about self-publishing your book?

The best part of self-publishing my book is that the result I wanted Is what I have.

What advice do you have for other potential writers and self-published authors?

My advice for other, self-published authors is to think of exactly what you want and what you expect about your book, and then decide if you want to do it by yourself or with a publishing company.

Thanks for your insights Paul! Now, if you have questions like Paul about marketing your self-published book and selling books online, please write to us here or at www.jexbo.com. I’m here to help!